Experiencing Weight Loss


Hello !
Regarding the photo that my friends Instagram, have been many who have asked me about what I have done to lose weight and others, so I thought the best way to answer was preparing a post. Obviously, I am not a nutritionist, all you'll have is based on MY experience, but every body and every person is a completely different world. Personally, I am nothing friend fanaticism with diet and exercise, the line between being healthy and obsessed is very thin, and I usually try to stay away enough of it xD.



 My old pants, size 54 from Asos Curve


Before we begin, I will put in a situation. I am a person with a lot tendency to gain weight, thanks to my dear paternal genes xD. I admit that when I intend to seriously lose weight, have quite easily, but it is also true that gain weight very fast.
I tried diets thousand, a thousand ways to combine food and a thousand things and in the end, I have assumed that a fat person never ever ceases to be. I have been overweight all my life, and even get my ideal weight, I'll never be able to stop caring so much my diet. By this I mean that dieting is not simply a matter of doing it and when you achieve your goal leave, most importantly from my point of view is to learn to live a healthy eating and especially balanced.
MY EXPERIENCE:
As I said, much of my life have been well above my ideal weight, especially the last three years, where I gained weight and pretty much abandoned me in that aspect. You want to lose weight is not a purely cosmetic issue, it's a health issue. I realized that being obese is not nonsense, is a serious illness and had to tackle it. He was unable to climb a hill or walk half an hour without choking, and it could not be.
My turning point was last Christmas, when I really became aware of my situation and knew I had to tackle but already. As I said before, all my life I have been overweight and have tried countless ways to eat, so I have drawn my own conclusions. This is MY way of doing things and it works for me, I do not want anyone to think I'm telling you what to do; and I did not go into whether right or wrong, is my method and I'm doing well. (Do not judge and not be judged, which they say xD). This is the collection of psychological and nutritional guidelines that I have set and follow:
MOTIVATION:
· Be aware of the seriousness of being obese. Obesity is a much more serious than we tend to think illness is bad for the heart, lungs, bones and joints, etc. My main motivation was to stop thinking I was fat and point really was sick and did not want to become pregnant more. Holy god, with 22 years was unable to take four steps without drowning, not to mention clothes, with whom he had two options: Dress me more or gospel singer lady.
· Work willpower. This is essential to be able to reach the goal that you set yourself. I work in the world of image and am very aware of the power that this has. I know what image I want to get me and I know it will cost a lot, but I also know that I have to. Honestly (and I feel the term), being fat is shit, nobody likes not able to buy the clothes they want and live with constant complex. Having to decide to nip with many eating habits is a real bitch, but what is; aesthetics and especially health.
· Understand that who has never been fat never understand you. It seems silly, but it is a very important step. Often, people who have no weight problems often make comments or statements that when you are in a process of thinning feel pretty bad, at least to me. But there came a point where I realized that if you've never experienced anything like this, you have no idea what you're talking about, so I ignore directly.
· Think long term. It is very important to be realistic and know that losing weight is a long, slow and hard process. It progresses slowly, and I often discouraged me and I still discouraging. It may seem silly, but now I look at old photos or try the bigger pants that I have and I feel so proud of what I have achieved I do not mind eating boiled hake instead of pizza xD. The proud to say "I've slimmed X kilos" and the people you meet tell you how much it shows, how good you are ... It's terrible, really.
· Search inhibitors anxiety, I mean. My big problem on the weight has always been the anxiety, I am a very nervous person and this is reflected in the eating. Now, try to find things like hot tea or candy sugarless gum to help me calm. The latter are a good weapon, since being soft and can be chewed, I quite calm the urge to eat.
· Do not be overly restrictive, since it can have the opposite effect to that desired. I know I'm in the process of correcting my mistakes about food, and I know you can not go wrong eating pace as before; but if a Saturday I go out and want to eat a sandwich, I like me. That if I think I can afford to eat a sandwich on a timely and should not become commonplace. Also, within the whim, I know I can not ringing up and get as frets xD If I want pizza, I eat two servings, not the entire pizza.
FOOD:
· Leave the bread. It is very hard, and in many slimming diets shown to be eaten bread, but I am unable to eat a small piece of bread, I have to eat half a loaf; so what I did was stop eating.
· Do not get dessert. The dessert is a cebatil, I mean, is it really necessary? Overweight people often abused and much candy in desserts. I now as I take a tea or coffee and I'm so comfortable.
· Take very little dairy. We are the only mammal that drinks milk after lactation, and also other animal with physical features and a completely different from ours nutritional needs; not it crazy? As if that were not enough, in my case is that dairy produce comprobadísimo me acne. For this reason, I take a little coffee with skim milk in the morning and occasionally some natural yogurt.
· Eat very little fruit. This may sound crazy, but it works for me. Often abused fruit thinking it was very healthy and not fattening anything, but it is not. Can not explain exactly why, because I am not a nutritionist, but my fruit slows me a lot when losing weight so I abstract from it. Obviously, it is very important to take fruit, and when in the weight I should I take because I also love; but for now I do. To supplement the vitamins and minerals it, like vegetables almost every meal.
· Avoid eating between meals. This is the hardest part, at least for me. When eating bad, I felt very tired and it was very heavy and that all my energy was focused on the digestion, and eating a lot between meals. Now I avoid as far as possible chopping, like three times a day and I usually sufficient; and if I have hungry or anxiety, such as cooked ham, turkey or something clean.
· Leave definitely sweets and "shit" in general. Nor should it be restrictive mega personally, if I want to eat a piece of chocolate I eat it, but I know I can do it one day a week and longer.
· Drinking liquid lot. To my water I do not like, but I drink a lot of tea and soda or sparkling but always without sugar.
Exercise. This item admit not fulfill as it should. When I started to lose weight, did not see fit to exercise because I knew that with the weight I had what most likely that annoy me knees, so what I do is go for a walk an hour a day at a brisk pace. I intend to start doing more exercise now that I've lost weight and I am more capable, but so far I've walked and helped me a lot.
That said, I started this a January 3, and today, I downloaded 16.8 kilos, it is true that've lost too much too soon, but I'm not doing anything special for it. I do not take absolutely no weight loss product or natural pills or teas, nothing; but when you can spare many kilos and have some eating habits as we lousy as I had, the change is radical. Honestly, I'm very happy and proud. I still have a few to make weight it should have, but moving from a 54 to a 44 pant is incredibly satisfying.
To all who are in the same situation as I was, I encourage you to give over yourselves and something to be healthy. I know it's very hard, but really, the effort is worth really worth it. I hope my experience will help you even a little bit, and if you're at it, maybe you desire!
I hope your comments, kiss!
 

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IconIconIconFollow Me on Pinterest