WE STILL LIVE

Haha .. the truth is that I feel bad not blogging, but I just feel that need controlled daily diet, and have not, and is not bad, but for now, I'm I stabilized, I control the weight once a week, and still keeping me, I do not care much daily menus, in the sense that now I have no need to lose weight, I'm eating like the rest of the house, more or less, unless not like what I should not, if I lentils, not like chorizo, but I stray bits of potato and carrot, like meat but accompanied by some vegetables or gazpacho instead of fries, I allow my dulcecitos occasionally, and now, still holding me, that if the two kiletes summer, I have not put them, arrived at 76 and a half and during the summer I put two kilos, so now I'm straddling 78 and 79. So a general calculation about 25 kilos.

I have my goal in about 73/74 kgs, I think it's a good weight for me, these things must be done with head and not think about size, or tables of numbers as heights, etc. We are all different from each other and ideal weight is one in which we find good inside, or just in front of the mirror, I have one tall, one complexion and age, but this data can not define my weight, now I feel good, agile and healthy, many evils that had gone, indigestion, joint pain, high blood pressure, cholesterol, low self esteem, sometimes ornery, it all went according to my latest analysis! And what have you, is not the same as saying, I have 30 kilos of more, I have plenty to say 5 kilos, ugh .. not see the difference. Therefore I'm cheering from here to sigais and do not let the fight, which as I said old tv ad, THE END, THE PRIZE IS YOU.

I am going to put a picture I did a few months ago but the weight meets or so now I have to give you an idea. Be the first picture than the weight, did not settle me or anything, so the difference is even greater. Anyway, I think it is a sample of what we can get, I and all who would propose at heart!A kiss to everyone, I hope not decaigais, and I, even among some, I will from time to time, and no doubt that if I see that start to increase the weight beyond these two kilos, I lay me down to work again! and n catches me the bull more!

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IconIconIconFollow Me on Pinterest